Buffalo Expedition Hood
Make 6 weekly payments of £9.00.
Interest free. Learn More
The Buffalo Expedition Hood has been designed for Winter climbers. It fits over climbing helmets and has a wired visor and a mouth guard to keep both your face and head warm.
The Double Pile Systems will keep you warm and dry while out on the hill in the coldest weather conditions. With a wired peak, rear volume adjuster and fixed snorkle, this one size fits all hood fits perfectly over most climbing helmets.
- Wired Hood
- Volume adjuster
- Fixed face piece
- AquaTherm pile lining
- Windproof to 50mph
- One size fits all Buffalo Shirts and Jackets.
- Designed to be worn over a climbing helmet.
- Wind and rain resistant insulated hood made from Classic Pertex shell and Aquatherm lining.
- Wired snorkel with internal shockcord adjuster, and touch-and-close volume adjuster at rear ensures snug fit.
- Fold back, sewn down face mask protects against the most severe conditions.
- Easily and quickly attached by touch-and-close fastening.
OUT OF STOCK PRODUCTS - Buffalo production times are estimated at 12 weeks. Lansdale often already has stock on order, so delivery may be quicker, but we recommend allowing at least this length of time when ordering non-stock sizes/colours to avoid disappointment. You are welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order and we will contact you for payment once stock is available.
This only applies to items showing as 'Out of Stock' - Any item showing as 'In Stock' will be dispatched same or next working day.