Buffalo Teclite Cycle Shirt
Be the first to review this product.
The Buffalo Teclite Cycle Shirt Pertex protects against the elements, whilst the 'Teclite' lining provides ample insulation for Spring to Autumn. More importantly this micro-pile very rapidly wicks moisture away from the body. The long neck zip and vented upper back enable maximum ventilation. Cuffs are elasticated allowing them to be pulled up over the elbows. Combined with the rapid moisture dispersal of the micro-pile which quickly removes sweat from the skin, this is also a shirt to keep you cool when needed. This garment works most efficiently when worn next to the skin.
The spacious back pocket has three compartments, the outer ones elasticated and the central one zipped, all covered by a weather flap. The highly visible yellow shell is enhanced by reflective tape on the front and back.
- Pertex® P6
- Fast wicking Teclite micro-pile lining
- Windproof to 40mph
- Design allows forward reach.
- 3M Reflective tape across front, back pocket flap and around cuffs.
- Concealed vent on upper back.
- Three way elasticated back pocket with zipped central compartment.
- Elasticated cuffs with Touch-and-close adjustment tabs.
Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large.
Colours: Yellow or Black
Teclite Cycle Top
Shirt Back Length
Shirt Front Length