Hanwag Alta Bunion GTX Boots
Make 6 weekly payments of £30.75.
Interest free. Learn More
The Hanwag Alta Bunion GTX Boots are a lightweight leather hiking boot for people that need an extra bit of room for the big-toe to ensure more comfort whilst trekking and hiking.
The Alta Bunion Boot has been specifically designed around the Hallux Valgus condition, ensuring that they are supportive and comfortable. As well as the extra space around the bid toe joint, there are no seams around this area to avoid further rubbing.
The bearing lace system helps to keep the foot in place securely at the heel to make sure your foot is supported and helps to minimize blisters.
- Special Bunion Last for people with hallux valgus
- Innerside: particularly soft leather lining with no seams at the big toe joint to reduce the risk of rubbing and pressure points at the bunion
- Cemented construction, easy to resole
- Durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Vibram® sole
- Deep-pull lacing for a firm fit at the heel
- Leather reinforcing heel tension element
- Clamping lace hooks on top section of uppers for precise and rapid lacing
- Extra soft leather at instep beneath the lacing for optimal flex without pressure points
- Flex zone at heel
- Flexible lacing rings attached via fabric loops
- Padded cuff in soft leather
- Shock Absorb: additional shock absorber in the heel
Sizes: 6 - 13
Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 670
Upper: Waxed nubuck
Sole: Vibram® Endurance
Sole Features: Good cushioning High traction on softer ground (forest, grass etc.)
Very good flex Full-length cushioning
Lining: GORE-TEX® laminate
*PLEASE NOTE: If not showing as available from our stocks, Hanwag keep some stock in the UK and should be delivered within 1 week. Sizes not in stock in the UK will be ordered from the HanWag factory in Germany and are normally delivered in 2-3 weeks (sometimes up to 6 weeks). We recommend allowing a minimum of 4 weeks for delivery to avoid disappointment*