Hanwag Special Forces LX Boots
Be the first to review this product.
The Hanwag Special Forces LX version has a complete soft-leather lining that allows the foot to slide in easily and ensures that the inner does not absorb water, if the moisture does penetrate the water resistant outer then removing the inner foot bed will allow them to dry out faster.
Hanwag Boots are hand crafted in Germany to a high European standard which make them the go to brand in adventure footwear. Additional features including the bearing lacing system, makes Hanwag Boots the most recommended Boot on the market.
- Full Grain durable and water resistant leather
- Soft leather lining for natural breathability in addition to the Air Pulse Breathing system for enhanced comfort and fast drying
- PU shock absorbing midsole
- Vibram® Fuora anti-clog outsole for maximum traction and stability
- Innovative D-Ring and Ball Bearing lacing system for rapid and effective volume adjustment
- High pressure relieving ankle cuff
- Achilles relief pad to protect that vulnerable area
- Colour: Black
- Lightweight 820g (size 8)
- Available in sizes 4 - 13
- Upper: Full grain black leather
- Outsole: Vibram Fuora anti-clog for maximum traction and stability
- Lower Midsole: PU with full heel to toe shock-absorbing
- Upper Midsole: Curved graduated flex nylon
*PLEASE NOTE: If not showing as available from our stocks, Hanwag keep some stock in the UK and should be delivered within 1 week. Sizes not in stock in the UK will be ordered from the HanWag factory in Germany and are normally delivered in 2-3 weeks (sometimes up to 6 weeks). We recommend allowing a minimum of 4 weeks for delivery to avoid disappointment*