Snugpak Jungle Bag
A sleeping bag for tropical conditions that packs smaller than a coconut! When it’s hot and humid outside, and biting insects fill the night sky, you need a performance sleeping bag that takes care of you. We’ve designed the Jungle Bag with just the right weight of Travelsoft insulation to keep you comfortable, and added a roll away mosquito net which can be zipped over the face, sealing the sleeping bag from all manner of biting insects.
Its square shape means it can be opened up into a quilt for more versatility, and it’s incredibly small compressed pack size makes it perfect for travelling.
The Jungle Bag is the perfect solution to an undisturbed night’s sleep when you’re out in the tropics.
- Weight: 900g / 32oz
- Comfort Rating: 7°C / 45°F
- Low Rating: 2°C / 36°F
- Packsize: 15 x 18cm / 6" x 7" (Fully Compressed)
- Outer Fabric: Micro Diamond 100% Polyester
- Inner Fabric: Paratex Antibacterial 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Travelsoft 100% Polyester
- Shape: Square foot, for freedom of movement
- Built-in roll away mosquito net
- Antibacterial fabrics stop odours when on the move
- Can be opened up fully and used as a quilt
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Zipped internal valuables pocket
- Two-way side zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Hanging tabs on the foot to allow easy airing and drying
- Origin: Imported