Snugpak Sleeka Elite
Reinforced military style insulated jacket
When Snugpak created the Sleeka range of jackets, outdoor comfort would never be quite the same. The Elite version enjoys all the Sleeka benefits and has been enhanced with reinforced patches covering all stress points: shoulder, elbow and cuff, to make sure your Sleeka Elite jacket gives you the performance you expect when you’re putting it through its paces.
It also features an adjustable elasticated drawstring at the collar and bottom of the jacket keeping your warmth in and the cool air out. Made from specialist Paratex Light material, the Sleeka Elite is quick drying and incredibly lightweight, meaning once compressed in its stuff sack, it becomes just another piece of kit. Filled with Snugpak's Softie Insulation, it can be stowed in the supplied compression stuff sack for long periods of time, and then when unpacked, it won't have lost any thermal characteristics.
- Weight: 880g / 31oz (Medium)
- Comfort Rating: -5°C / 23°F
- Low Rating: -10°C / 14°F
- Packsize: 26cm x 18cm / 10" x 7"
- Outer Fabric: Paratex Light 100% Nylon
- Inner Fabric: Paratex Light 100% Nylon
- Insulation: Softie® 100% Polyester
- Fit: Relaxed Fit
- Reinforced patches covering outer stress points on shoulder, elbow and cuff
- Exclusive Softie® insulation
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable waist, neck/collar
- Elasticated cuffs
- Two-way YKK® front zip with insulated baffle behind
- Outer YKK® zip pockets with flaps
- Internal chest pocket with YKK® zip
- Elasticated Drawcord-adjustable hem - helping trap warm air and aid insulation
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Windproof, breathable & water repellent
- Origin: Imported