Snugpak RocketPak 70L Rucksack
Be the first to review this product.
The Rocketpak is a serious rucksack for serious hikers, trekkers and military personnel. Designed primarily for versatility, this rucksack offers three size options: a full 70 litre capacity version; a 40 litre option created by removing the two 15 litre rocket pouches, leaving the 40 litre central compartment.
The RocketPak has also been designed to give you extra comfort with contoured, heavily padded chest straps faced with textured high wicking fabrics and a heavily padded air-permeable back system for added comfort and back protection.
65cm(H) x 30cm(W) x 21cm(D)
26"(H) x 12"(W) x 8"(D)
40cm(H) x 21cm(W) x 18cm(D)
16"(H) x 8"(W) x 7"(D)
- Weight: 2000g / 71oz
- Volume: 70 Litres / 4,272 Cubic Inches
- Origin: Imported
- Removable side pouches
- Ventilated padded back with airflow channel
- Compatible with hydration systems for serious expeditions
- Ventilated padded shoulder straps
- Adjustable waist strap
- Zipped compartment on the top and bottom for easy access
- Contoured heavily padded shoulder straps, faced with textured high wicking fabrics to give you extra comfort whilst on the move
- Hook & Loop patch to accommodate APALS®, Reflective tabs and Morale patches
- Bottom zipped compartment is designed to house a Snugpak Aquacover
- Fabric: 600D Heavy Duty Nylon
- Colours Available: Black, Olive