Silk is a type of fabric that we naturally associate with luxury; we dont usually think of it as something that will keep us warm! In fact, silk is a very poor conductor of heat, and consequently will trap warmth within the sleeping bag, making it a very warm option with a touch of luxury.
Silk also has another surprising quality that makes this liner a must when youre when travelling in hotter climates. Its natural heat-managing characteristics keep the body at a comfortable temperature in both extremes of hot and cold.
Gram for gram this is our most heat efficient sleeping bag liner.
30% Silk / 70% Cotton
- Weight: 140g / 5oz
- Packsize: 15cm x 7.5cm / 6" x 3"
- Fabric: 30% Silk / 70% Cotton
- Soft and luxurious to touch
- Comes with its own stuff sack for easy storage
- Small pack size
- Easy care, machine washable, dries quickly
- Can be used on its own in warmer climates
- Prolongs sleeping bag life
- Breathable with moisture wicking properties
- Origin: Imported