The Buffalo Women's Explorer Shirt is made from an updated Pertex fabric with an updated shirt design. Pertex Eco outer face fabric, a PFC Free DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment which marks an important step in our responsibility to making sustainable products which have less impact on the environment.
A single layer garment which is ideal for a multitude of outdoor uses including: winter hill walking, trekking, winter climbing and general cold weather outdoor activities.
Pertex® Eco fabrics represent our commitment to sustainable fabric design, development and production. By utilising recycled yarns, we are reducing the demands for raw materials.
The PFC Free DWR provides excellent water repellency without the use of perfluorinated compounds.
PFC Free DWRs do not repel dirt and oil so you may need to wash your garment a little more often.
This garment works most efficiently when worn next to the skin.
Sizing is important as the shirt should be close fitting without being restrictive.
- Internal storm baffles on neck and side zips
- Touch-and-close adjustment tabs
- Touch-and-close attachment on collar for hood (available separately)
- Scooped back 10cm longer than front
- Hand warmer pocket
- Large front map pocket
- Rucksack hip belt can be fastened through hand warmer pocket
- Tape and buckle waist adjuster
Sizes: 32 / 34 / 36 / 38 / 40 / 42
Weight: 601g (Size 32)
- Pertex Eco Fabric
- PFC Free DWR Treatment
- AquaTherm Pile Inner Lining
- Fabric Windproof to 50MPH
- Sheds Light Rain and Snow