Snugpak Torrent Waterproof Jacket
Be the first to review this product.
Waterproof insulated jacket
The Torrent jacket, built to battle everything nature has to throw at it. Insulated with exclusive Softie® insulation and taped seams making it fully waterproof. This fully featured jacket is equipped with a detachable insulated hood that can be rolled away or removed when not in use, dual adjusters on the sides and rear of the hood allow for a perfect fit.
Deep hand pockets allow you to store your gloves or valuables safely and thermal linings also help to keep your hands warm and comfortable. You will also find a deep hidden chest pocket inside the jacket.
The main jacket zip and pocket zips all use YKK weatherproof zips, to keep you protected from the elements. The Torrent jacket also features underarm ventilation zips with mesh covering, to allow you to vent and regulate your temperature.
- Weight: 950g / 34oz (Medium)
- Comfort Rating: -5°C / 23°F
- Low Rating: -10°C / 14°F
- Outer Fabric: Paratex Dry 100% Nylon
- Inner Fabric: Paratex Light 100% Nylon
- Insulation: Softie® 100% Polyester
- Fit: Technical Fit
- 100% Waterproof with fully taped seams, PU 10,000mm HH
- Breathable (will transmit up to 7.5 litres of moisture per m2 per 24 hours)
- Fully detachable zip-off or stow-able hood
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Two-way YKK® weatherproof main zip & YKK® weatherproof pocket zip
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hem - helping trap warm air and aid insulation
- Adjustable hook and loop wrist cuffs
- Exclusive Softie® insulation
- Underarm ventilation zips, with mesh inner
- Deep hand warmer style pockets lined with brushed polyester for added comfort and warmth
- Internal pocket
- Brushed polyester lined neck warmer for added comfort and warmth
- Windproof, breathable & water repellent
- Origin: Imported